BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Victoria!



You won’t believe I just had the shortest session of playtime in history! They say I am Hot and Sexy (I am not making it up)....I know, but it is no excuse for this man to selfishly wrap it up in an untimely manner. Call me crazy, but isn’t it just plain common courtesy to make sure we both enjoy the experience? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and breath...”Do you mind if I use your bathroom?” “No, not at all” he said. I grabbed my booty bag and headed in. That’s right; take it all in Mister, because you will never get to see ALL of this, wait....cover that part, AGAIN. Your seat on the express train to va-jay jay town has been cancelled! Usually when I am in a man’s bathroom I don’t do the look in the medicine cabinet, or check under the sink…I am more concerned that there is toilet paper available and no piss dribbles are on the toilet seat. Remind me to tell you about that story. I began pumping the soap dispenser and looking at my appearance in the mirror, God, it is hard work keeping this all together, scotch tape, super glue and even a can of spray paint. That reminds me I need to stop and get a cupcake. Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting. Wait...STOP! Just then I happened to look down at the faucet handle and gently gazed over to the prescription bottle sitting literally right next to the sink. Seriously, it was. Quickly I looked away; after all it was not my business to be looking at that. It is personal, complete invasion of personal privacy, and I don’t get down like that. “Look at me” I heard. What...who said that, “Look at me” again I heard the whisper. Stop it! Am I talking to myself...REALLY, has it come to this? “Look at me” no I said, I am not interested....”Y-E-S you are”...... okay, I am! “Letitia it is wrong, how would you feel if someone invaded your bill of health space?” Well personally, I wouldn’t leave out anything to out that would need to be discovered, secret squirrel is my code name.

Time out: If you were me, what would you do?.................................................I thought so and picked up the bottle to read.

Rx 7898765 Dated 11/2/08 (1 day before our playtime)

Doe, John
10 Second Lane Apt 69
Omaha, Nebraska 67112

Take one tablet by mouth 30 minutes before session

VIAGRA 100MG TAB QUALITEST
QTY 10
Smith, John MD
May refill 1x by 11/02/09

Yep, I was thinking the same thing....why would he have stepped up to home plate, and struck out, if he had VIAGRA? It is suppose to last four hours, I know right! What do I do now? This is awkward. This is wrong....so wrong. I am going to hell, well we all knew I was going to hell, but now I have sealed the deal! Spit in my hand and shook the Devil’s. What if he is outside the door wondering if I saw it. What if he asks me? What do I say? Should I say something or just pretend that I am still going to answer his calls going forward. You 86’d him anyways, why are talking to yourself about this....bitch you are crazy! After all who really cares if he needs to take Viagra? I am open- minded and non judgmental, hell maybe all 30ish men might need it. Ha! HEY....WHY DID HE NOT TAKE IT WITH ME? Knock, knock, “Letitia” fumbling the bottle hoping not to drop it, my body going in a different direction with only my skin keeping it all together and trying not to make a sound “hold on, I will be out in a second” putting it back and adjusting it so he will not be able to tell I saw it. I finish up and head out of the bathroom. John begins to say “I thought I was going to have to send in the paramedics.” “Ha-ha...no I just had a blow out, I wouldn’t go in there for about 35-45 minutes.” I began laughing all the while noticing he is reading one of the Twilight Saga books. I said “oh are you into Twilight too?” John said,” yeah, Team Edward (figures...Bastard!) the girls at work told me to at least try it. I am at the part where the three Vampires came up on the Cullen’s playing ball. You know James, Laurent and Alice.” “No it is Viagra...I mean VICTORIA!” John looked at me and said what did you say? Ooooohhhh Jesus, Look I didn’t mean to notice, but I saw the bottle of pills sitting next to the sink. “GET OUT!”, “Wait, what?” “GET OUT!” “John let’s talk about this. It’s really not a big deal.” “GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT! John immediately headed toward the door and opened it. I wasn’t sure if he was kidding or so I grabbed my shit (Gucci of course). I quickly moved out the door and began to say, “I am so sor”....SLAM!

0 comments: